Perfect for use in various architectural, commercial, and industrial capacities, commercial shade sails are a practical and cost-effective shade solution for commercial outdoor spaces of all sizes. At Supreme Shades, we are Perth’s leaders in designing, supplying, and installing shade sails for commercial properties such as schools, offices and councils so if you are considering investing in shade sails for your business read on to see our tips to follow when buying commercial shade sails.
Planning is Key
It may sound obvious, but the first step you need to take is to look at the layout of the area to be covered and understand what you plan to achieve by installing shade sails in this area. Ask yourself the following questions:
- How will the space be used throughout the day?
- What direction does the area face?
- How big is the area?
- Will the shade sails be attached to existing buildings?
- Is the space a regular shape?
- Do I need a permanent or semi-permanent shade sail?
By answering these questions, you will be able to determine, how many sails you need, what shape the sails need to be and which material will be most appropriate for your premises. If you are unsure or need further guidance, ask your shade sail manufacturer to visit your business, talk through your options and advise you on the best solution.
Check the Details
When choosing commercial shade sails for your business, there’s many specific features that you will need to select including the colour, strength and water resistance. However, there are a few other details that you may not have thought about:
- Warranty – a robust and durable shade sail that offers the right UVR protection should have a warranty of around 10 years. The last thing you want is the expense of replacing the shade sails after a couple of years due regular wear and tear.
- Installation – high quality commercial shade sails will need to be installed by a qualified installer. If installation is not included in the price, then this is an added expense you will need to factor in and it may also mean you are purchasing a poor quality product. Most reputable manufacturers will provide an installation service to ensure they are erected correctly.
Choose a Manufacturer Experienced in Commercial Shade Sails
There are many shade sails on the market, it may be hard to determine which ones are high quality and which ones are inferior products. Many shade sail companies only specialise in residential shade sails, which may not be able to offer the right product for your commercial space. Do your research and select manufacturer which has a great reputation and a large amount of experience dealing with commercial properties of all types and sizes. This will ensure the shade sails you purchase are a high-quality product that will stand the test of time.
At Supreme Shades, we are highly experienced in creating practical and visually appealing shade sail solutions for various commercial properties. Manufactured according to Australian standards, we also proudly use the revolutionary Triax Coupling System for our shade sails. This innovative system allows two pipes to be joined at any angle resulting in a visually stunning, commercial shade sail structure that provides endless design versatility and years of lasting use. If you are looking for the best commercial shade sails for your business, contact Supreme Shades today.