Due to the recent Coronavirus pandemic, the Australian government has implemented stage 3 restrictions to help limit the spread of COVID-19. For most Australians the current rules mean spending days, if not weeks in isolation within our homes. You might be thinking that while you are at home, it’s the perfect time to get some of those renovations or jobs done that you have been planning and support local businesses during these challenging times. At Supreme Shades, we are conducting business as usual whilst respecting the Government social distancing guidelines. Let’s take a look at what the restrictions mean for your sail shade project.
General Tips for Complying with the Restrictions
When interacting with any tradesperson or essential service, there are a few measures that you can take to ensure that you are both safe and in compliance with the COVID-19 distancing regulations. Here are a few tips that apply:
- Practise Social Distancing – You should try to avoid face-to-face communication as much as possible. Consider emailing and calling instead. However, if you must interact face-to-face, be sure to remain at least 1.5 metres away from your tradesperson or sales representative.
- Keep up-to-date – The coronavirus pandemic is an evolving situation, and laws are continually changing regarding what activities are allowed. Make sure to keep up with them to stay safe.
- Coronavirus Infection Control Training Test – The Australian government has put together a program designed to help crucial businesses remain open yet be able to keep people safe. Make sure that the company you are dealing with has a certificate.
Time to Consider Shade Sails Installation
Now is a great time to consider installing shade sails on your property. Waterproof shade sails offer excellent protection from the sun and the rain, and they also offer great protection against winds and hail making them a perfect home addition allowing you to make greater use of your outdoor spaces in winter. It’s likely social distancing restrictions will be in place for at least three to six months, so outdoor shade sails will maximise your outdoor living area giving you additional space to use and enjoy throughout this challenging time.
How to Communicate with the team at Supreme Shades
- Appointments should be booked over the phone or via email.
- Quotes and pictures – You can send photos and measurements of the areas, which your sail shade company can use to develop an estimate. Alternatively, on-site quote visits can be conducted without you being directly on the premises and sales can be followed up by email or phone.
- Choose colours and fabrics online – When it comes to choosing shade sail material, you can do that online.
- Shade sail repairs and installations can be conducted without direct contact with customers on the premises – staff only need access to the installation area.
- Finalise payments over the phone or online – Speak with your sail company to see if you can pay via credit card over the phone or pay the invoice online.
- Keep your distance – When you must interact, make sure to keep at least 1.5 metres away.
You can rest assured that the Supreme Shades team are taking every proactive measure. We can still be contacted by phone, email, or via our website. Quotations and installations can be done with zero contact. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions, concerns or to find out more about our high quality shade sail solutions in Perth. Call us today on (08) 9405 4310 or contact us online.